Sunday, May 22, 2011

D&G - SPRING 2011 - My current dreamscape

Fashion TV has its boons. I have watched the Domenico Dolce and Stephan Gabbana's latest collection off the run way twice. I am so enthralled by florals and floral prints that D&G is my current personal haven. It reminds me of fairy tales and princesses, love and hope, joy and ceremony and being immersed in nature completely and wholly. Flowers have a beautiful and magnificent language of their  own and their prints and feel on my body makes me almost earthy. I have longed for florals to rule and D&G have done that for me.



 So the earth called, a yearn so deep we were left aghast and torn.Magic - seeped veins, we blossomed with the rain, pearls of wonder sprinkled down the hazy blue - yellow grass. The REDS shouted and we had to bring them along.A show, a dash, a smile a crash.


 
A century gone, a map re - broken, countless shards of a crystal compass, fumes of youth and a waft stinky shriveled body.
But ALAS! I am the phoenix, rising from the charred ashes, a celebration of the fridays.


 
                                                              
My My! look at me! a tree winding through my petals, the queen of combs hunting me down with envy, a possession less dispossessed than ever, rolling stones and rumbling earths I hear!
                                                                                                             
 


Today I am born, in hands of silk and chiffon, roses and marigolds, petunias and daises, rhubarb The Eaten. A Numerous Incarnations In A single Death.










                                                                                      
The D&G masters!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment